From February - May 2013, I spent an incredible 3 months as a Photography Agency Intern in the heart of Manhattan.
Here's what I go up to...

Sunday 14 April 2013

Pier 59 Studios

So I was fortunate enough to get onto my second photo shoot while working with the agency. This shoot however, was an indoor studio shoot for a major hair cosmetic company, with the final images shown on packaging around the world.

Pier 59 Studios were incredible. Beautifully set right on the Hudson River, they boast 10 large studios and a stunning bar and outdoor area. I was on set for the whole day and met so many interesting talented people, who are big in the industry. I also found out the next day, that the producer of the shoot and I were in the lift with Sienna Miller, before she had a photo shoot! Didn't recognize her in the slightest.

The day of the shoot was the hottest day I'd had while in New York, it got upto 27degrees!! So during lunch I sat outside on a sun lounger and soaked up some sun! Once we finished the shoot, we were given free drinks from the bar, while we watched the sun setting over the river. Brilliant day!

Oh and the catering for the day was amazing!!!!


Studio entrance at Chelsea Piers
The Roof, looking over the Hudson River



The studio set up

Lunch!



The Studios

My spot for lunch...

During the shoot

Our studio... and the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment