From February - May 2013, I spent an incredible 3 months as a Photography Agency Intern in the heart of Manhattan.
Here's what I go up to...

Monday 15 April 2013

Jay Sean Photo shoot

Last Thursday I was very fortunate to get the chance to be on the set with photographer Scott Schafer. Scott was photographing R&B singer Jay Sean for his upcoming album.

Scott is a huge golf fan, and he was interested in the fact that I was from the home of golf... So during the shoot I managed to get a live stream of the masters tournament for us to watch it. He was delighted and grabbed me a chair and told me to take a seat and watch it with him!

Very surreal moment, watching the masters with a famous photographer, While on a photo shoot with Jay Sean in the middle of New York. After a day in the studio, we all got in a people carrier and drove around manhattan, looking for a busy spot to shoot Jay Sean with bright lights in the background. Unreal experience and was one of my best days while living over here.








No comments:

Post a Comment