From February - May 2013, I spent an incredible 3 months as a Photography Agency Intern in the heart of Manhattan.
Here's what I go up to...

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Lunch time!!!

Since arriving in New York almost 6 weeks ago, I've completely changed the way I eat. Since injuring the cruciate ligament in my knee, I've not been able to exercise like I used to... So I've cut out junk food, and sticking only to good stuff, which is very difficult in New York as there's food everywhere, and plenty of it... But I manage!
So everyday I'm given $15 to get lunch (which is about £10) and I go to the local deli, and make myself a decent salad to last the whole day. Get my greens, some pasta, and plenty of grilled chicken to keep me going... This is how it usually looks. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment