From February - May 2013, I spent an incredible 3 months as a Photography Agency Intern in the heart of Manhattan.
Here's what I go up to...

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Chelsea Pier Driving range

The first time I noticed this driving range, was last year on a University trip, when we were on a boat trip up the Hudson river. From the water it looks unbelievable! So Jamie and I had to give it a go. We obviously don't have our own clubs over here... but we hired out a driver and a 6 iron and bought 90 balls to hit. It was about 27degrees that day, and neither of us had a golf glove... We were both so close to having the golf club slip from our hands and end up half way down the driving range! Luckily that didn't happen.

The driving range - not my image.


Jamie

aim for the yacht...

No comments:

Post a Comment