From February - May 2013, I spent an incredible 3 months as a Photography Agency Intern in the heart of Manhattan.
Here's what I go up to...

Thursday 7 March 2013

The subway

Every morning I get the subway to work. I get two trains... The 7 train and then the N,Q or R train down to around Soho and China Town. I thought it would be a stressful daily experience... But there's always something different happening each day. Wether it's a musician in one of the stations, a nutcase on the train, or watching someone miss their stop because they were fast asleep... There's always something that makes me laugh or a wee smile. It makes a change to the days bussing it to school, where you knew exactly which stop each person would get on and off! Still miss the 41 bus though...

After being underground for up to 40mins, it's always nice walking up the subway steps into the centre of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment