From February - May 2013, I spent an incredible 3 months as a Photography Agency Intern in the heart of Manhattan.
Here's what I go up to...

Monday 4 March 2013

First day as New York interns...

Today is my birthday! But that's the last thing on my mind when I woke up! Today was our first day at work, and we were both pretty nervous! Being Mr pre cautious, I arrived outside my office building over an hour early... So I sat in Starbucks and used their free wifi.

When I got up into the office, everyone was great and very welcoming. Great spacious open plan office with 360 views of manhattan from the 14th floor! Il be here learning as much as I can in the next 3 months!

Breakfast finished and ready to go!


401 Broadway - My office for 3 months


Walter Schupfer Management

No comments:

Post a Comment