From February - May 2013, I spent an incredible 3 months as a Photography Agency Intern in the heart of Manhattan.
Here's what I go up to...

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Bronx Zoo

On Saturday, Andy and I visited Bronx Zoo. It wasn't the sunniest Saturday we've had here in New York... but it didn't look like it would rain, so we headed to the Bronx (where I hadn't been before). The Zoo is meant to be the best in New York, so we were keen to see what was there. Typically, after 20 minutes, there was a thunderstorm. Worst rain I've seen while living over here!

Apart from the weather, the Zoo was amazing! Can imagine it being a nightmare on roasting hot summer days though... with kids running everywhere shouting at animals and huge queues for the cafes and toilets. But because we were in the middle of a thunderstorm, I waited no time at all for my chicken and chips...








No comments:

Post a Comment